Patient Resources – Information and Useful Links about our Partners & Suppliers
- Downloadable GUIDES – Read the Breast Surgery Guide
- Your First Consultation
- Patient Journey
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Tell your partner about your Cosmetic Surgery procedure
Here are some useful patient resources and links to Suppliers and Medical Providers to help you on your patient journey with Mr Mark Gittos, Plastic Surgeon UK
The following useful links can connect you to websites with more information
Hospitals used by Mr Gittos in London, UK
- Cadogan Clinic
- Phoenix Hospital Chelmsford
Post-Surgery Garments and AfterCare recommend by Mr Gittos
Compression garments for Liposuction, Facelift, Gynecomastia and some Breast Surgery patients
Cancer, Skin Cancer and Dermatology Information
- Online Cancer Guide – A detailed resource providing information on various types of cancers such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, brain cancer, bone cancer, throat & blood cancer. Covers the causes of these cancers, symptoms, various treatment methods.
Breast Implants Information
- ICOBRA – The International Collaboration of Breast Device Registry Activities
- Motiva Breast Implants
- Mentor Breast implants – ALCL Mentor Implant Risks
- Allergan Breast Implants – distributed by Device Technologies
Surgeon Colleges and Plastic Surgeon Associations for more plastic surgery information
- RACS – Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- The Aesthetic Society
- ASPS USA
About Mr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – London Plastic Surgeons
Practice locations in London & Essex, UK and Auckland, New Zealand.
With world-wide expertise Mr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Mr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in London UK and Auckland New Zealand. His practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call in London on 0845 838 6337 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Mr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.