Mr Mark Gittos Plastic Surgery Prices, Fees and Costs
Find out about Mr Gittos Fees and Prices for plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Your Consultation Fee with Mr Gittos
- The consultation fee for your appointment with Mr Mark Gittos is 195 pounds for an in-person consultation or an online/virtual consultation
- Your consultation fee is typically paid in advance at the time of booking the appointment by credit card.
Mr Gittos Surgery Fees and Procedure Prices
Mr Gittos is an Internationally experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon with years of expertise in Breast, Body and Face Surgery.
Every patient is different and requires a surgeon consultation to fully consider your unique physiology and circumstances.
For general information about plastic surgery costs and cosmetic surgery prices across United Kingdom – visit the UK prices page.
- Please phone the clinic for an rough estimate of your surgery costs
What’s included in your Surgery Cost Quote with Mr Gittos?
After your consultation you will receive a detailed quote for surgery – This surgery quote typically includes
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Assistant Fee (if Required)
- Hospital Theatre Fees
- Hospital Stay (Day Stay or overnight stay)
- Breast implants (if required)
- Additional Medication (if required)
- Garments and post Op Bandages (as required)
What to do with your Quote
- It’s best to review your quote in detail – and to ask – what is actually covered in your cosmetic surgery quote
- Beware low-cost pricing advertisements for cosmetic surgery – you may end up with extra out-of-pocket costs you weren’t expecting.
- Hidden expenses of non-inclusive quotes or price estimates mean you’ll pay extra for:
- recovery aids (if any available) and/or longer recovery times without Rapid Recovery support
- compression garments or special bras that are required for post-op care
- follow-up care visits
- hospital charges or operating facility fees (these should be included but advertised prices often leave this part of the cost out of the surgery price advertisement)
Discount shopping is NOT recommended for serious surgery procedures. ALL surgery is invasive, hence serious, as invasive surgery always carries risks.
You will typically live with your surgery results for a lifetime. So it’s simply not worth skimping on the quality of your Surgeon or your surgery experience.
How to pay for your plastic surgery with Mr Gittos
- Payment methods may include bank transfer, credit card or cash and surgery theatre dates must be secured with a partial payment
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date
About Mr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – London Plastic Surgeons
Practice locations in London & Essex, UK and Auckland, New Zealand.
With world-wide expertise Mr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Mr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in London UK and Auckland New Zealand. His practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call in London on 0845 838 6337 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Mr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.