Facial Implants & Chin Implant Surgery by Mr Mark Gittos United Kingdom Plastic Surgeon in United Kingdom
Facial implants may enhance balance and harmony between facial features. There is a whole range of procedures available for all parts of the face. Some are as simple as a fat injection to fill out and rejuvenate the face. Others, such as moving the jawbone forward and fixing it in place, are more complicated. We have the breadth of skill and experience to ensure that you receive the best advice and the most successful treatment.
Watch Mr Gittos explain Facial – Chin Implant Surgery
Your Facial Implant options
To plump out the upper and lower lips the permalip silicone implants provide a soft, safe and natural looking lip enhancement which prevents the need for regular injections with fillers.
To enhance the chin there are, for example, a number of options. A small solid silicone implant may provide a simple solution-this is usually placed by an incision hidden in the mouth behind the lower lip. More involved and complex procedures such as genioplasty mean moving the chinbone forwards and fixing it in place.
Cheekbones can be augmented in different ways too. The injection of soft tissue fillers or the transfer of your own fat -stem cells may be an effective treatment. However silicone cheek implants and more complicated upper jaw surgery are sometimes more optimal solutions for very flat cheek bones.
Download Mr Mark Gittos’ Guide to Facial Rejuvenation Surgery – Surgical and Non Surgical Anti-Ageing
Further Reading – medical references
- ASPS USA – (Facial Implants)
About Mr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – London Plastic Surgeons
Practice locations in London & Essex, UK and Auckland, New Zealand.
With world-wide expertise Mr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Mr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in London UK and Auckland New Zealand. His practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call in London on 07557 858156 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Secure your consultation with Mr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee in advance
- A consultation with Dr Gittos is £195.
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.